Tuesday, June 1, 2010

On a rainy day the sun will find you

I am blogging. Admittidly I am just typing while I rewatch season one of Flight of th Conchords. But technically blogging none the less. For some reson I have decided to review two blogs about libraries in New Zealand. I work in a library. That library is in New Zealand. Which makes the commute easier. So it seems semi logical that the next step is to find blogs that might be similiar to mine. Well, I'm off but I'll be back in the next paragraph to let you know what I find. Ta ta.

Hi again folks. Well I have had a quick look out there and there are many blogs being set up by differrent libraries. Definately the best one out there (that I have found) is Wellington City Libraries Teen Blog. It is hip and cool and is tailored so that today's generation of teens find it interesting. Which is no mean feat considerng what most of todays generation of teens are like. Another blog out there pertaining to New Zealand Libraries is the Christchurch City Library blog. This seemed mostly about books. Books and writing. But there was a book that had a big picture of Ryan Nelsen and the Football World Cup on the front so that was cool. Definant winner with the world cup coming up really so its either good timing or a great coincidence. Good work Christhurch City Libraries.

I have reviewed two blogs and I am getting a strange compulsion to think of five blogs that I like. Generally I don't like blogs that aren't mainly funny pictures but there are a couple of funny ones with words out there so I'll list those.

http://goinginmyblog.blogspot.com/ A blog by Barny Stinson from the TV show 'How I met your Mother'
http://myveryworstdate.blogspot.com/ Self explanatory really.
http://myveryworstroommate.com/ This is very similiar to the previous blog listed. Some subtle differences.
www.passiveaggressivenotes.com about passive aggressive notes.

Well thats five blogs done and hence the end of my first post. Thank you for reading (even though I am the only reader and thats only cause I proof read all my works...). Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment